[MCN] Montana Community Development Corporation is hiring a Development Manager

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mtcdc.org
Fri Aug 7 16:28:53 EDT 2015

Montana Community Development Corporation (http://mtcdc.org/) is a nonprofit that provides capital and consulting to small businesses in Montana and Idaho. We are often the last option for entrepreneurs before they turn to predatory online lenders or give up on their dreams. We have a professional, hardworking, sometimes raucous staff of 30 in offices across Montana and Idaho.

We have had nearly a decade of exponential growth and find ourselves in need of an experienced fundraiser to help us continue to grow. This new position is ideally suited to our main office in downtown Missoula. If you have significant experience developing successful fundraising programs (especially annual fund and individual gifts) and want to make a difference in the region, we want to hear from you. Salary $50-70K, DOE. Send a resume and letter of interest to jessiez at mtcdc.org<mailto:jessiez at mtcdc.org>.

Jessica Zieg
Office Manager
Montana CDC

229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT  59802
406.728.9234 ext 200
406.542.6671 fax
www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org/>

Dollars into Difference

Montana C D C cares about our client's privacy.  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding.  Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.