[MCN] Seeking housemate

Jenny Mish jennymish at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 17 22:43:52 EDT 2015

Wish I had two bedrooms for Melissa and her brother, but I only have a huge master bedroom and bath for $500/mo. It's clean and bright and peaceful, with ducks on the ditch in front and shaggy mane mushrooms popping up in the back yard. Small well-trained pet welcome. Great for a visiting professor, non-traditional student, or single professional moving to the area. Near GFS. Please pass it on if you know someone looking. Finding a housemate can be daunting, too. Thanks!

-Jenny

Begin forwarded message: