[MCN] Free Fruit + Reduce Conflict with Bears

Monica Perez-Watkins monica.perez.watkins at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 19:01:30 EDT 2015

The Great Bear Foundation is looking for volunteers to help with our yearly Bears & Apples Program to glean fruit and reduce this bear attractant in the Missoula area.  Volunteers get to keep as much fruit as they like and may use our cider press.  It's a fun way to get outside and help keep bears safe, while making use of a healthy, local food source!

Likewise, if you live in an area with bears and have fruit trees you need picked, give us a call!

Contact our Bears & Apples Coordinator, Elissa, at elissa at greatbear.org or (406) 829-9378 to volunteer or for help with fruit removal.  If you'd like to volunteer, please email or leave a message with your contact information and availability for gleaning.