[MCN] Share friendly, beautiful house in Missoula (Rattlesnake neighborhood)

Karen Slobod karenslobod at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:18:01 EST 2015

The Chalet is a big, lovely house in the Rattlesnake, which is in the north
hills of Missoula. There are wood floors, cathedral ceilings, a fireplace,
views of the entire valley, large windows all around, three stories, two
decks, and often, a deer or two in the backyard. The bedroom available has
bamboo floors and french doors out to the deck and some mod Scandinavian
furniture.

We are a group of friendly, mature, adventurous folks sharing the house
cooperatively. The current age range is from late 20s to 50s. The group
consists of a photographer, a graphic designer, an Environmental Studies
PHD student, and a programmer who is also a dog trainer. If you like to
garden, we have vegetable beds. If you like to create, we have workshop
space. The open floor plan and warm atmosphere have made for lots of
memorable dinners. We recycle, eat some meals together spontaneously, and
everyone pitches in to keep this special house tidy. The Chalet is on the
north flank of Mt Jumbo --hiking trails into the Rattlesnake Wilderness
start at the beginning of our street. The Chalet is 10 minutes to downtown
by car, or about 3 miles.

490 per month; plus last month's rent for deposit. We split the cost of
utilities and internet and a cleaning person who comes once a month. It's a
non-smoking house. We love animals, but no pets please because we have a
cat named Murry already.

Note: there will be a second room opening in January if there are 2 people
looking.
To see photos: http://missoula.craigslist.org/apa/5342710002.html

Contact Karen:  karenslobod at gmail.com