[MCN] Job Posting: Admissions Associate at Missoula Insectarium

Monica Perez-Watkins monica.perez.watkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:38:14 EDT 2015

Hello Missoulians!

The Missoula Butterfly House and Insectarium is hiring an Admissions
Associate to work the admissions counter of our newly opened Insectarium.
Please see below for the full job description and pass along to anyone who
may be interested.

Thanks!

Job Description

Admissions Associate

July 2015

Salary:​DOE

Hours: ​25-30 hours/week, Tuesday – Saturday (must be able to work on
Saturdays)

Reports to:​Executive Director

Benefits:  ​Pro-rated vacation, holiday and sick leave

The Missoula Butterfly House and Insectarium inspires an appreciation of
insects and their relatives through educational programs and innovative
science exhibits featuring live invertebrates.  To fulfill this mission, we
opened the first phase of our vision, the Missoula Insectarium, in June
2015.

Duties and Responsibilities:

• Prepare the museum for opening
• Greet visitors to the Missoula Insectarium
• Check in members
• Collect admission fees from non-members
• Sell gift shop items and track inventory
• Answer general questions

A successful applicant will:
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be detail-oriented
• Have great customer service skills
• Have experience processing credit card and cash payments
• Be passionate about MBHI mission

Send cover letter, resume, and 3 references to MBHI, Attn: Jen Marangelo PO
Box 8885 Missoula, MT 59807 or jen at missoulabutterflyhouse.org
<insecteducation at gmail.com>. No phone calls please. Position is open until
filled.