[MCN] Fwd: Tell Us Something storytelling event - PEAS Farm July 25

Tell Us Something marc at tellussomething.org
Wed Jul 22 11:38:48 EDT 2015

[image: TellUsSomething_TexturewithBorder.png]

News Release

Attention: Editor

07.22.15

Marc Moss

Tell Us Something

tellussomething.org <http://www.tellussomething.org>

Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/tellussomething>

twitter.com/pssttellus

Daytime phone: 406.546.3855

Email address: Marc at tellussomething.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

WHAT:  Tell Us Something - “Why I Stayed”

WHEN: July 25, 2015 • 7PM

WHERE: PEAS Farm | 3010 Duncan Drive, Missoula, MT 59802

DETAILS: A celebration of the art and craft of live storytelling

Join us at the PEAS Farm July 25th, 2015 at 7PM for around one hour of live
storytelling based upon the theme “Why I Stayed”.

Six storytellers from the Missoula Community share their true personal
stories from memory.

This is an alcohol free event.

COST: $5

ABOUT: Tell Us Something awakens imagination, empowers storytellers and
connects the Missoula community through the transformative power of
personal storytelling. It is a celebration of each other, our stories and
how we move through the world together. All of the stories at Tell Us
Something  are true.  Stories last for 10 minutes and are told from memory.
Everyone is welcome to tell a story. There is a theme for each event.

Stories are podcast and will soon also be available for free on YouTube.
Subscribe to the podcast using your favorite podcasting application.

To learn more about Tell Us Something and future events, please visit
tellussomething.org <http://www.tellussomething.org>.

###

--
Marc Moss