[MCN] Ecology Project International Celebrates 15 Years with FREE First Friday Event

Rachael Caldwell rachael at ecologyproject.org
Mon Jun 1 18:41:48 EDT 2015

Join Ecology Project International at the Historic Swift Center (315 S 4th
St E) from 5-8PM this Friday (June 5) as we celebrate 15 years of youth
conservation & education with local art, live local music by Soul City (a
New Orleans style brass band) and Local Yokel, Bernice’s cupcakes, Big Sky
beer, wine, and three of your favorite local food carts – Masala, Bao Chow,
and Pizza Clove Cart.

We’ll also be raffling off a Galapagos Islands Cruise for Two at 7:30PM –
just $25 a ticket for a prize valued at over $8,000! Get there early to get
your tickets!

Featured artists:

Saara Snow, Erika Peterman, and Brooke Barnibbe will showcase their
photography from three of EPI’s field sites: Costa Rica, Mexico, and
Yellowstone.

*Rachael Caldwell | Communications Manager*

*Ecology Project International*
406.721.8784 t | 406.721.7060 f

www.ecologyproject.org | facebook.com/ecologyproject
<http://www.facebook.com/ecologyproject>