[MCN] HIP STRIP OFFICE SPACE TO SHARE

Meredith Printz meredith at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
Thu Jun 25 09:18:10 EDT 2015

Hello!

Thank you for your email! I'm sorry I've missed you. The Missoula Community Foundation office will be closed from June 22nd - June 24th. When I return, I will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for touching base and have a great day.

Meredith Printz
Executive Director
(406) 552-7347