[MCN] Equinox Sustainable Communities Tour July 9

Jessica Burson jessica at homeword.org
Tue Jun 30 15:57:17 EDT 2015

You're invited!

Have you ever wanted to explore our innovative Equinox property in
Missoula? Please join us for a one-hour tour that will highlight this
unique property and how we promote sustainable communities.

The Equinox was the first phase in the redevelopment of an urban greyfield
and completed in 2009. This sustainably built affordable housing complex
offers residents convenient access to retail, grocery and medical services,
is located along Mountain Line bus routes and has extended the river trail
along the North side of the Clark Fork River.

You will learn about Homeword's work over the past 21 years, our housing
counseling and education programs and the sustainability features of the
Equinox that benefit our residents and community. Light lunch and beverages
provided. Free and open to the public.

*Thursday, July 9*

*12:00-1:00 p.m.*

*1515 Liberty Lane*

*Missoula, MT*

Sponsored by Datsopoulos, MacDonald and Lind, Quality Construction, US Bank

*Please RSVP to Jessica Burson* at *jessica at homeword.org
<jessica at homeword.org> or (406) 532-4663 ext. 16.*

*Thank you!*

*Jessica Burson*

*Fundraising and Marketing Manager*

Homeword, Inc.

Ph: (406) 532-HOME x16

jessica at homeword.org

www.homeword.org l Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HomewordMT>

[image: Homeword] <http://homeword.cmail2.com/t/r-i-muiilhd-l-j/>

June 30, 2015

Follow Us

<http://homeword.cmail2.com/t/r-i-muiilhd-l-t/>

<http://homeword.cmail2.com/t/r-i-muiilhd-l-i/>

Share

Share this email with family and friends.

Send it on <http://homeword.forwardtomyfriend.com/r-l-2AD73FFF-muiilhd-l-r>

[...]

*Please RSVP to Jessica Burson*

*jessica at homeword.org <jessica at homeword.org> or (406) 532-4663 ext. 16*

<http://homeword.cmail2.com/t/r-i-muiilhd-l-u/>