[MCN] ListAdmin Note: All seems to be well!

Jim Coefield Webmaster webmaster at wildrockies.org
Sun May 31 11:56:13 EDT 2015

Howdy folks, just a quick note (and a test message) to let everyone know that the list transfer to a new hosting service with updated versions of the software have gone well!

I believe that the poster’s email address and name are showing once again. I’ll be monitoring the list to see how this works out for those list members who are still using yahoo or aol accounts that caused all the issues with the older software.

I’ll be following up this email with another in the upcoming week with more information about this list. Suffice it to say that I am burned out after disassembling the WildRockies InfoNet over these last few weeks, and moving all the domains, websites, email accounts and list serves to new homes! But it mostly has gone well!

Thanks again for all your support!

-jim

—————————
Jim Coefield