[MCN] Yellowstone Field Instructor Positions

Lisa Macki lisa at ecologyproject.org
Tue Nov 3 18:11:01 EST 2015

Ecology Project International (EPI) is looking for field instructors that
are passionate about inspiring youth through inquiry based education in
Yellowstone. Our programs engage middle and high school aged children in
research and conservation service in and around the park, along with,
taking advantage of wildlife and geothermal feature viewing opportunities!
To see the full description and apply please visit our website at
http://www.ecologyproject.org/about/jobs/