[MCN] Accepting Submissions for the 2016 MLK Youth Art & Essay Contest

NCBI Missoula ncbi at ncbimissoula.org
Mon Nov 30 16:26:09 EST 2015

Accepting Submissions for the 2016 MLK Youth Art & Essay Contest

ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Submit a piece of 2-D art work or an essay, poem or
letter of no more than 250 words in response to the quote "Our lives begin
to end the day we become silent about things that matter."  Handwritten or
typed essays will be accepted. Artwork may be any medium but no larger than
8.5 X 11 inches.  On the back of each entry please include the student's
full name, grade, school, home address and home telephone number. Entries
will not be returned unless special arrangements are made.  To enter you
must be a student in preschool-12th grade in Western Montana. Entries must
be received at the Missoulian by December 18, 2015. Winners will receive a
cash prize, be featured in the Missoulian, and recognized at the MLK
Community Celebration on Monday, January 18, 2016.  For questions, contact
Ben Mincks at  <mailto:ben at ncbimissoula.org> ben at ncbimissoula.org

Submit entries to: MLK Contest, Missoulian, P.O. Box 8029, Missoula, MT
59807

You may view, print, and share the contest poster at our website here:
<http://www.ncbimissoula.org/sites/default/files/2016%20Youth%20Art%20and%20
Essay%20Poster%201.pdf>