[MCN] excellent Christopher Ketcham article on the "new environmentalism"

Stephany Seay stephany at wildrockies.org
Sat Oct 31 16:58:58 EDT 2015

Extinction, the New Environmentalism, and the Cancer in the Wilderness
by Christopher Ketcham
Counterpunch

http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10/30/extinction-the-new-environmentalism-and-the-cancer-in-the-wilderness/ <http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/10/30/extinction-the-new-environmentalism-and-the-cancer-in-the-wilderness/>

“As individual fingers we can easily be broken, but all together we make a mighty fist.”
~ Sitting Bull

“The time for the lone wolf is over.  Gather yourselves! … We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.”
~ Hopi elder

“Don’t blame it on me, blame it on my wild heart….”
~ Stevie Nicks