[MCN] Sussex Live! Sept. 18, 9am

Joellen Shannon joellen at sussexschool.org
Mon Sep 14 15:00:17 EDT 2015

Come learn about Sussex School, Friday, September 18th at 9am. Meet our
director and teachers, tour our 2.5 acre campus, and discover why Sussex
students love school and thrive upon graduation. Please RSVP here.
<joellen at sussexschool.org>

Sussex School is a progressive, independent, kindergarten-eighth grade
school in Missoula that offers small class sizes, a unique campus, project
based hands-on learning, an emphasis on the arts and the natural world, and
a personalized approach to education.  We currently have openings in
Kindergarten and 8th grade.

For more information visit www.sussexschool.org.

--
Joellen Shannon