[MCN] Peace Party October 11

Jeannette Rankin Peace Center peace at jrpc.org
Mon Sep 21 17:57:53 EDT 2015

For Immediate Release -- Thansk for helping get the word out!

Annual Peace Party Scheduled for Sunday October 11 at 3 pm in Caras Park

Contact: Betsy Mulligan-Dague, peace at jrpc.org or 543-3955

The Jeannette Rankin Peace Center invites the community to help us
celebrate our 29th annual Peace Party gathering. We will focus on the
theme, "Peace Like a River", knowing that rivers flow gently past obstacles
and create the world around it with persistence and grace – a perfect
inspiration to peace in our own lives. Feel free to wear your favorite
river wear and celebrate with us.

We have some great raffles prizes, like $50 to spend in the Olive Branch, a
$100 apple Gift Card, a Galaxy level annual membership to the Roxy or a
$200 Gift Card to the Good Food Store! And our silent auction boasts a wide
selection of goods and services reflecting our generous Missoula community,
including a guided fly-fishing trip and lots more. And of course, you can
bid on one of our traditional international dinners, featuring a Ray Risho
feast, a Bountiful Montana extravaganza from Mark LoParco, a Native
American meal from Patrick Weasel Head, Fabulous and exotic pizza by Lisa
Venuti, an authentic Greek meal from Effie Koehn, and more.

Homestead Organics will offer a gourmet meal with help from local growers
and businesses. Beer and wine is available for sale. And we have your
favorite take-home glasses for your beverage enjoyment! Plus we are
planning some fun entertainment for the whole family.

Come celebrate being part of this great community with us. Please call
543-3955 if you’d like to donate items or volunteer! Tickets are still a
great bargain at $30/individual, $45/couple or $55/family and $5 less for
JRPC members. You can also purchase a table of 10 for just $300 and have
your own special celebration, with some special treatment. ​Go to
http://civicrm.jrpc.org/​for more information and to purchase tickets ​or
stop by the Center at 519 S. Higgins on the Hip Strip. ​Questions? Call us
at 543-3955.

Thanks to our Sponsors: The Good Food Store, The Missoula Independent,
First Security Bank and the Missoula Downtown Association.

Betsy Mulligan-Dague, Executive Director
Jeannette Rankin Peace Center
...working to build a world that is nonviolent, socially just and
environmentally sustainable...
519 S. Higgins
Missoula, MT 59801
Phone: 406-543-3955