[MCN] Free Financial Fitness Class at Homeword October 17th

Meredith Printz meredith at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
Wed Sep 30 18:01:46 EDT 2015

Hello!

Thank you for your email! I'm sorry I've missed you. The Missoula Community Foundation office will be closed from September 30-October 2nd, as we will be at the Montana Nonprofit Association Conference. When I return, I will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for touching base and have a great day.

Meredith Printz
Executive Director
(406) 552-7347