[MCN] Montana Community Development Corporation is hiring a Small Business Financial Analyst

Jessica Zieg jessiez at mtcdc.org
Fri Apr 1 18:41:20 EDT 2016

Montana CDC is seeking a full time Small Business Financial Analyst for our Missoula office. The Financial Analyst's job is to work directly with clients to diagnose business health, provide guidance on business operations, and assist them to create business, marketing and strategic action plans and connect clients with appropriate financial resources.  The position works extensively with Montana CDC clients and other members the Montana CDC Consulting and Lending Teams.

Go to http://mtcdc.org/about-us/news-reports/montana-cdc-hiring-financial-analyst/ for more information and a detailed job description.

Montana CDC is a fun and dynamic place to work.  The office atmosphere is informal and flexible, but the standards for work quality are very high.  Montana CDC is an equal opportunity employer.

If you are interested in joining the team please send a cover letter and resume, via email, to Jessie Zieg at jessiez at mtcdc.org<mailto:jessiez at mtcdc.org>.

Jessica Zieg
Manager of HR and Administration
Montana CDC

229 E. Main St.
Missoula, MT  59802
406.728.9234 ext 200
406.542.6671 fax
www.mtcdc.org<http://www.mtcdc.org/>

Dollars into Difference

Montana C D C cares about our client's privacy.  This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you receive this message in error, we ask that you please delete all copies from your computer and network without reading, copying or forwarding.  Please notify the sender if you receive this email in error.  This institution is an equal opportunity provider. Thank you.