[MCN] Great Burn Study Group is hiring 4 field crew positions

Beverly Dupree thegreatburn at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 1 21:10:10 EDT 2016

The Great Burn Study Group is hiring four seasonal field crew positions for summer 2016.  We're  looking for four motivated, hard-working individuals to join our weed and trail field crews in beautiful, wild country.  Weed crew duties involve the implementation of an integrated pest management strategy including herbicide application, biological control releases and weed-pulling. Trail crew members will build trail on a combined USFS/GBSG crew.  Backcountry competence is helpful.  Competitive pay dependent on experience.  Please send resume and cover letter to Beverly Dupree at thegreatburn at yahoo.com.