[MCN] Ecology Project International is hiring a Yellowstone program supervisor

Erin Clark ecbasil at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:25:21 EDT 2016

Full-time, permanent, U.S.-based positions on the program
side of our organization don’t come up all that often! Here’s a fantastic
opportunity to join our team and inspire over 200 students each year.

Ecology Project International’s Yellowstone program supervisor
is responsible for the planning and implementation for the Yellowstone Wildlife
Ecology Programs (summer and winter) and the Bitterroot Wildlife Internship
Program. The supervisor’s primary responsibilities include instructor
supervision, vendor and partner coordination, curriculum development, gear
purchasing and maintenance, risk management, and program itinerary
coordination. The position is approximately 95% office-based and 5%
field-based.

Visit our website for a full job description and details
on how to apply: https://www.ecologyproject.org/about/jobs

About Ecology Project
International: EPI is an
international non-profit organization dedicated to addressing critical
conservation issues through field-based partnerships between local experts and
high school students. We engage adolescent youth from local communities and
visiting youth from other regions in applied hands-on science and conservation
as they learn about and help protect threatened species and habitats.
Through EPI’s programs in five countries throughout the U.S. and Latin
America, teens are inspired and empowered to engage in conservation efforts at
home and worldwide to become the next generation of conservation leaders.
More information can be found at www.ecologyproject.org

Erin Clark | Yellowstone Program Manager

Ecology Project International

406.721.8784 t | 406.721.7060 f

www.ecologyproject.org
| facebook.com/epiyellowstone