[MCN] Retired Educators Looking for Short Term Rental

Adam Liljeblad adam.liljeblad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 16:00:49 EDT 2016

We are retired educators moving to Missoula who seek a rental or
house-sitting opportunity for ourselves and our quiet, well behaved pets
until we find a house to purchase.  The ideal situation would begin
sometime in May and run for 2-6 months until we find a house to purchase.
Furnished is preferred, but we are flexible.

We are tidy, non-smoking community-engaged professionals looking to make a
new home closer to family. Our pets are a quiet, well-mannered 8-year-old
rescue dog that is very mellow and gets lots of exercise at parks, as well
as an 11 year old friendly, well-behaved. Both are fully housebroken.

Please contact us with any relevant opportunities.

Thanks,

Sue and Lan Menegat

200roses at gmail.com

541-260-4432