[MCN] Paid Summer Internship Working with Farmers

cfacinfo cfacinfo at missoulacfac.org
Tue Apr 5 17:22:29 EDT 2016

Want to help Montana’s beginning farmers grow successful, sustainable
businesses?  Want to learn about how to develop new resources, plan events,
and build programs?  CFAC is looking for an intern for this summer to
assist with a range of projects designed to help beginning farmers and
ranchers. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to assist with
multiple projects and we can fine-tune your position to best fit your
interests.  We are offering a $1,000 stipend to applicants able to offer
roughly 10-20 hours/week between May and September.

For more information on the projects and how to apply, visit
https://missoulacfac.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/paid-summer-internship-at-cfac-2/.
We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis with a planned intern
start date in mid-May.
--
Annie Heuscher

Program Director