[MCN] For Immediate release: HMFM Annual Meeting

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Thu Apr 7 17:26:06 EDT 2016

Hello,

Thank you for helping spread the awareness of our upcoming event!

Friends of the Historical Museum to Host Annual Meeting at Holiday Inn
Downtown

Wednesday, April 13th 4:30pm – 8:30pm

The event will commence at 4:30 with social hour and no-host bar. During the
Social Hour, the Friends of the Historical Museum will conduct their
Business Meeting.

As part of the business meeting, the Historical Museum will be announcing
this year’s recipients of the Friends Award for Volunteer Service and the
Lt. Moss Award for Outstanding Service.

Dinner seating will begin at 6:00 pm with the program to follow.

Following dinner, the Friends of the Historical Museum will debut a
fun-filled hour of Trivia games!  Each table will have an opportunity for
victory and the top three tables will get to send a representative to
compete in the final round for the grand prize and bragging rights!

The cost for this year’s Annual Meeting is $27 per person. Reservations can
be made by contacting the Historical Museum at (406)-728-3476 ext. 5, or
<mailto:developmentdirector at montana.com> developmentdirector at montana.com.

Sláinte,

Jessie

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

ASK ME about  <https://givelocalmissoula.org/> Give Local Missoula County
and how you can support HMFM and the Montana Community! In 2015, 270K was
raised in 24hrs for our community! Help us make a million for MT in 2016

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on our events and exhibit openings!

“History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!”
--- Lord Acton