[MCN] Couple Seeking Housing

John Meyer John at cottonwoodlaw.org
Thu Apr 28 18:15:04 EDT 2016

Hi A.K.A. Trevor Lowell,

Have you and your wife looked at the apartments opening up above the Elk's
Club?

They seem to fit all of the criteria you listed.

Good luck!

--
"Finding a way out never took fierce rationalism. It took the calm courage
of attention."

John Meyer
Executive Director
Cottonwood Environmental Law Center
John at Cottonwoodlaw.org
(406) 546-0149

The information contained herein is privileged and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must delete this email and inform the
sender of the error.