[MCN] better wood heat; better HEAT

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Fri Aug 5 12:37:58 EDT 2016

This is all missoula video.  Missoula is now the global hub for
everything rocket mass heaters.  This is where we have the global
innovators event.

A rocket mass heater is cleaner and cheaper than natural gas, electric
heat, and conventional wood stoves.  A rocket mass heater also puts
less CO2 into the air than natural gas, electric heat or conventional
wood stoves.

We are in the final editing stages now of "Better Wood Heat: DIY
Rocket Mass Heaters".  This is a new 4-DVD set covering many events
and ten rocket mass heaters.

DVD1 is "Cob Style Rocket Mass Heaters" showing two rocket mass
heaters being built.  The first is building the most basic rocket mass
heater in a log structure.  The second is in a tipi - a couple stays
in the rocket mass heater all winter and reports how comfortable they
were at the end of the winter.

DVD2 is "Pebble Style Rocket Mass Heaters".  Very fast and easy to
build with a different aesthetic.  A bit lighter on floors, but the
mass doesn't hold the heat quite as well as cob.

DVD3 is "Rocket Mass Heater Shippable Cores."   We cover cores that
are poured into a mold, cores that are built into a wooden box, cores
that are constructed from ceramic fiber, problematic cores and future
cores.

DVD4 is "Rocket Mass Heater Innovator's Event" featuring a rocket
cooker and smoker with a butt warmer, a rocket mass heater
substituting for a camp fire, a 3-in-1 rocket griddle, oven and water
heater, and a batch style rocket mass heater that will heat a shop
very quickly.

We are accepting pre-orders now.  We hope to have this ready on august
10th.  Pre-orders will ship sooner and be a lower price.  More details
at https://richsoil.com/wood-heat.jsp

--

Sign up for my daily-ish email, or my devious plots for world
domination:  http://richsoil.com/email