[MCN] First Friday: Take a photographic journey with us through Wild Montana!

Zack Porter zack.porter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 07:39:10 EST 2016

Friends of the wild,

I hope you'll join us on Friday evening:
[image: Montana Wilderness Association]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=po9dQzxokdeOMs8yyBxk7J9VbksmgB35>

Make MWA Part of Your First Friday Art Walk

Rainy Lake (photo by Lee Boman)

Stop by MWA's Missoula office anytime between 5 and 8 p.m. on December 2
during the First Friday art walk for "Wilderness Worthy: A Journey through
the Southwest Crown of the Continent."

Featuring photos by Cory DeStein, Zack Porter, and Lee Boman, the exhibit
highlights the conservation opportunities of the Blackfoot Clearwater
Stewardship Project, an effort to restore forests and watersheds and
permanently protect some 80,000 acres of wilderness around the communities
of Seeley Lake and Ovando.

We're excited to also have great live music from local artist Brandon Zook.

The Montana Wilderness Association office is located at 118 W. Broadway,
Suite 1 Please note that we are an alley entrance directly behind Bob's Sew
and Vac and just down the alley from Five On Black.
Connect with Us

[image: Facebook]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=KAL3zOcYo0IwTgffXrJ1Ep9VbksmgB35>
[image:
Twitter]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=cdD1vi9TKLi3q8rxD%2BwP8mHx1KfyMslN>
[image:
LinkedIn]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Wg6G0g1rJF4RoC3vOUiRPGHx1KfyMslN>
[image:
YouTube]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=DNs2RkIQu0GVK%2BjONbnRBZ9VbksmgB35>
[image:
RSS]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=SF33vcz%2BN4q1g2my3zDCL59VbksmgB35>
[image:
Donate]
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Dn4%2B3oOKe29zzEi%2BDoi1bZ9VbksmgB35>

Montana Wilderness Association
80 S. Warren
Helena, MT 59601
mwa at wildmontana.org

Unsubscribe
<http://salsa4.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=pri8ry97ClaZgq71nfhAiJ9VbksmgB35>
[image: empowered by Salsa] <http://www.salsalabs.com/?email>

--
*Zack Porter*
Western Montana Field Director

C  (406) 823-0695
E  zporter at wildmontana.org
A  118 W. Broadway, Suite 1, Missoula, MT 59802
W  www.wildmontana.org | Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/wildmontana> |
Twitter <http://twitter.com/MWAwildmontana>

* "Working with communities to protect Montana's wilderness heritage, quiet
beauty and outdoor traditions, now and for future generations."*