[MCN] Nonprofits-Capacity Building Grants Available from Missoula Community Foundation

Meredith Printz meredith at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
Mon Dec 12 16:18:37 EST 2016

Fourth Grant Cycle Begins for Missoula Project for Nonprofit Excellence
Missoula Community Foundation believes that creating stronger nonprofits has benefits that ripple throughout our community. That’s why we invest in strengthening the infrastructure of nonprofits to help organizations grow and succeed through our Missoula Project for Nonprofit Excellence program. This means that every dollar donors invest in nonprofits has a greater impact. We are now accepting applications for the 2017 MPNE program.

Here's How to Get Started
Pre-Application: One staff and one board member will independently complete the Capacity Building Assessment Self-Survey (CASS). Preferably this would be the executive director and board chair.

The CASS must be completed by midnight on Friday, December 23rd, 2016, . Early submissions are encouraged.  Click here to complete the CASS>>

After completing the CASS, the staff and board member will sign up for an interview with the Grants Coordinator, who will assess the nonprofit's readiness to participate in the MPNE program. Interviews will be conducted on January 3, 5, 9, and 11 from 9am-4pm and will last one hour. Click here to sign up for an interview slot>>

 2016-2017 Timeline>>
Read more at the MissoulaCF website>>
 Start applying. Please read the instructions carefully>>

My best,
Meredith
Meredith Printz, Executive Director
Missoula Community Foundation