[MCN] Bring a Growler to Tonight's Let it Snow Party in Lolo!

Kascie Herron kascie.herron at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:40:31 EST 2016

Lolo Watershed Group invites you to -

LET IT SNOW So LOLO CREEK FLOWS!

And we did it again! For the second year in a row, our party has brought
down the snow, and we hope you can still join us for our annual holiday
celebration and fundraiser.

When: Thursday, Dec. 15, 5:30-8 (TONIGHT)
Where: Traveler's Rest State Park, Hwy 12 in Lolo

Free food and beer, courtesy Lolo Peak Brewing Co. (Bring a growler in case
we have leftovers!)
Wine, non-alcoholic beverages and sweets provided by Lolo Watershed Group
Silent Auction items donated by local businesses and artists
Holiday music and crafts for the whole family!

Come out and learn what the Lolo Watershed Group is all about and help
support your local creek!

All money raised goes towards projects that directly benefit Lolo Creek and
it's watershed.

More information on our Facebook page.
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1791947027714327/>