[MCN] Solar Solstice Rally

Hailey Jorgensen hailey at climatesmartmissoula.org
Mon Dec 19 15:28:17 EST 2016

Hello all,

A quick reminder and some updates regarding our Solar Solstice Rally this
Wednesday. As you may remember Climate Smart Missoula and Partners have
decided to throw together a festive, short, fun solar rally for the
Solstice here in Missoula. We are happy to announce at least one local
solar installer (SBS Solar) will be joining us for the rally! They will be
available for questions and information regarding residential and
commercial solar. Liquid Planet will be donating some delicious hot cocoa
and we will be providing tea as well.

Here are the details for the event:

   - *When: *Winter Solstice, Wednesday Dec 21st 5-5:30
   - *Where: *Downtown. Higgins and Banks St, site of our solar phone
   charger (outside of Hunter Bay)
   - *What: *Help us make Missoula the image of solar energy! Super short
   words of inspiration at 5:10, photo op at 5:20. Bring lights or candles for
   the photo, dress in bright yellows and enjoy hot cocoa and cookies.
   - *Who:* Climate Smart Missoula and partners: 350 Missoula, AERO,
   Hellgate S.A.V.E., Missoula Community Foundation, Montana Conservation
   Votes Education Fund, MontPIRG,  MREA, Sierra Club, and more.
   - *Why: *Your voice and support can make solar energy our future!

RSVP to our Facebook event, found here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/1304232352951562/?active_tab=discussion>,
and please feel free to invite anyone and everyone! More information and
our handbill can be found on our website here
<http://www.missoulaclimate.org/happenings--calendar.html>.

If you have and questions or want to be involved, please email me, Hailey
Jorgensen <hailey at climatesmartmissoula.org>, Energy Corps service member at
Climate Smart Missoula.

Thank you so much!

Hailey Jorgensen
Energy Corps, AmeriCorps Member
Energy and Climate Coordinator, Climate Smart Missoula
o:406.926.2847; c:425.233.4449

ClimateSmartMissoula.org <http://www.missoulaclimate.org/>
Find us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/climatesmartmissoula>