[MCN] Boys Respecting All Diversity

Ben Mincks ben at ncbimissoula.org
Tue Feb 9 23:29:56 EST 2016

NCBI Missoula is excited to announce that we'll be opening up our Middle
School Boys Respecting All Diversity group to all Middle School boys in
Missoula County. The club will be run out of our office every Tuesday from
4-5:30pm. We will have an open house for students and parents February 16th
from 4:30-6pm. Students can register online
<http://www.ncbimissoula.org/youth-and-schools/b-rad> at
http://www.ncbimissoula.org/youth-and-schools/b-rad.

Boys Respecting All Diversity, or B-RAD, is an after-school leadership
development program that utilizes research based practices to empower young
men to take positive roles in their education, their personal lives and
their community. Modeled after NCBI’s successful EPIC program, B - RAD
utilizes a strength-based, fun approach to explore the pressures and
messages that come with being male in our society.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate reaching out.

Ben Mincks

NCBI Missoula <http://ncbimissoula.org/>
406.541.6891