[MCN] OPENING DAY! BIG SKY DOCUMENTARY FILM FESTIVAL OPENS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 19 WITH FREE OPENING NIGHT MOVIE SPONSORED BY HBO DOCUMENTARY FILMS

Meredith Printz meredith at missoulacommunityfoundation.org
Sun Feb 21 11:24:41 EST 2016

Hello!

Thank you for your email! I'm sorry I've missed you. I will be out of the office from Tuesday, February 9th through Friday, February 19th. If you need immediate assistance, please contact Caroline Lauer at caroline at missoulacommunityfoundation.org or (406) 926-2846.

When I return, I will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for touching base and have a great day.

Meredith Printz
Executive Director