[MCN] Local Salesforce Services for Nonprofits

Grant Copenhaver grant at gcconsultingmt.com
Mon Jan 11 09:28:31 EST 2016

Dear Missoula-area Nonprofits,

My name is Grant Copenhaver and I am a certified Salesforce Administrator
based in the Missoula area. For the last 3 years I have led the development
of a Salesforce platform for an international organization. During this
time, I built and managed a robust donation management system, created
programmatic data tracking tools, and administered digital offline surveys
in the field, centralizing the data in Salesforce for analysis, alongside
what some might consider the more mundane admin tasks. Now, I am offering
my services to support nonprofits a little closer to home.

For those nonprofits that are currently using Salesforce, I offer a wide
range of services to help you manage your instance of Salesforce. Whether
you need ongoing admin support, one-off customization projects, or simply
need a workflow to automate a business process, I am happy to help.

For those nonprofits that are not aware of Salesforce or are considering
making the switch, I will put in a quick plug for Salesforce (don't worry,
I don't work for them). Salesforce is an extremely powerful cloud database
that is highly customizable, flexible, and user-friendly. Really, the sky's
the limit with Salesforce. The best part, it is totally free for nonprofits
(a $15,000 value!). So, if your current system is no longer meeting your
needs or you have been considering making the switch to Salesforce, I am
happy to discuss and strategize on how Salesforce can streamline your
business processes. Also, I can offer a full implementation, data
migration, and end-user training package to get you started.

Finally, as a local consultant, with front and back office nonprofit
experience, I can offer much more affordable rates that the larger
consulting firms can't touch. I remain flexible and considerate of IT
budgets and will work with you to find a solution that best meets your
needs.

Please let me know if you would like to discuss further.

Cheers,

--
*Grant Copenhaver*

*GC Consulting*