[MCN] February 4 Event. Toward Zero Waste - Climate Smart Missoula's Monthly Meetup

Amy Cilimburg amycili at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 13:28:51 EST 2016

*Join us for Climate Smart Missoula's second Monthly Meetup for 2016*

What:  How can Missoula move Toward Zero Waste?  Updates, plans, and
conversation

Where:  Imagine Nation Brewing <http://imaginenationbrewing.com/>

When: Thursday Feb. 4, 5 - 7 pm.  Short presentation at 5:45

Why:  Lots of community members have great ideas about how we can reuse,
re-purpose, recycle, compost, and more. Find out what is happening with at
City Council, new deconstruction guides, reducing food waste and
encouraging compost, how this relates to our Climate Action Plan, and
more...

Who:  Brought to you by Home ReSource, Climate Smart Missoula, Missoula's
Zero Waste Working Group, and others.  Join us!

RSVP on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/events/769061713227709/> or just
come!

Learn more about this series at Climate Smart Missoula
<http://www.missoulaclimate.org/> and check out the 2016 calendar
<http://www.missoulaclimate.org/happenings--calendar.html>.  We feature a
"Bucket a Month" -- 12 focal areas from Missoula's Community Climate Smart
Action Plan. Let's learn, strategize, work together, and act on climate
solutions.

​