[MCN] Volunteers Needed: Missoula Outdoor Cinema

Rachael Caldwell gracie229 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 11:34:11 EDT 2016

Want to get involved in the community and support a great organization at
the same time? Do you like popcorn and movies? Sign up today for one the
best volunteer opportunities in town: Missoula Outdoor Cinema (MOC)!

The MOC is looking for a few people to round out our volunteer slots this
summer. Movies run at sunset every Saturday, July-early September, and
volunteer responsibilities include: helping set up the concessions and
donations tables, popping popcorn, running the concessions table, taking
donations at the gate, and packing up the tables after the show (in a shed
on the school grounds). Volunteer perks = free popcorn, big screen movie
watching, and fun interactions with the Missoula community.

Please email Rachael at Gracie229 at gmail.com if you're interested in helping
out at one of the following shows:

   - Saturday, July 2 - *Mad Max Fury Road*
   - Saturday, Aug. 6 - *Frozen*
   - Saturday, Aug. 13 - *Grand Budapest Hotel*
   - Saturday, Sept. 3 - *Pitch Perfect*

For the full line-up of this year's films, check out our website:
www.nmcdc.org/programs/outdoor-cinema/2016-lineup or like us on Facebook
@NorthMissoulaCDC!