[MCN] Lovely, 2 bd house for rent

Carrie Riggs carrielee719 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 10:44:50 EDT 2016

Greetings!

We are renting our house out starting August 1.  It is a 2 bedroom, one
bathroom house, with a small basement for storage. The house is
approximately 700 sq ft. The basement houses the hot water heater, water
turn off valve and furnace.  The garage is a two car garage that we've
always used for storage. There is off street parking, room for two cars.
There are washer/dryer hook ups.  The bedrooms will have brand new windows
and are approximately 8x10. There is a spacious linen closet in the hall
off the bathroom.  The kitchen has a brand new dishwasher and kitchen
faucet.  There is also a built in microwave about the stove.  The living
room has hardwood floors, which we refinished about two years ago.  The
front yard has two garden beds and a compost in the back.   There are 2
lean to shelters, one off the front of the garage and one on the side.
These are perfect for storage or having a table and chairs outside.  The
utilities that the tenants will be responsible for are water and electric.
The water bill averages to about 25/month.  We are on budget billing via
Northwestern Energy and our bill runs us about 56/month.  The house is
located in central Missoula in a very quiet and private dead end street.
The alley also dead ends, so we do not have a lot of traffic and is a
rather quiet area.  Bike path is right near the house, so commuting
downtown or anywhere is a breeze.  Tenants will be responsible for mowing
and watering the yard and other yard maintenance (mower will be provided)
and shoveling sidewalks.

We are looking for a long term lease of at least a year.  We are wanting to
have responsible tenants that will treat our home with respect and care.
We are looking for a couple, business professional or graduate/doctoral
student who is clean, responsible and respectful.  We prefer no pets.

Please contact Carrie at 406-471-2030 or email carrielee719 at gmail.com with
further questions or to schedule a viewing.  Thank you and have a great day!