[MCN] Caregiving for Veterans with Kristen Perry

Learning Center at Red Willow Learning Center at Red Willow rwlcmt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:10:44 EDT 2016

 Caregiving for Veterans with Kristen Perry Saturday, July 16,
1:00—5:00 PM Free
for Caregivers, Partners, or Spouses of Veterans

This workshop looks to provide a bridge to connect other caregivers of
veterans with one another, and to provide education and tools to help the
individual feel more empowered in caring for their vet.  During this
workshop the participant will learn about PTSD and how this trauma impacts
their day to day living. One of the major topics to be discussed is the
grief we experience within the relationship and how we can channel and
express that grief in a healthy way.

--
Kathy Mangan, Executive Director
Red Willow Learning Center, Inc.