[MCN] MUD Urban Gardening Workshop Series Begins Wednesday!

Ellie Costello mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:16:33 EST 2016

MUD Urban Gardening Workshop Series Begins Wednesday!
Join workshop leaders Caroline Stephens, Garden Manager at Foothill Farm,
and Samantha Cypher, Garden City Harvest PEAS Farm Caretaker, as they teach
about how to plan your garden space. In this workshop we’ll start seeds in
the greenhouse, discuss potting soils and compost systems, and discover
ways to map out your garden season in a functional format. Cost is $10 MUD
members and $20 nonmembers. This workshop is the first in our Urban Garden
Workshop Series. Choose to sign up for all 5 workshops at our Square
check-out and save 10% ($50 MUD Members, $100 nonmembers).

Get more info and register here:
http://mudproject.org/event/urban-garden1/

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director