[MCN] Boringly quiet couple, with too many fly rods, need a home to lease!

kate hasterlik hasterlik at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:31:19 EDT 2016

 My husband I would like to find a 2-3 bedroom house, with garage, for a
one-two year lease agreement. Starting either the first of May or first of
June.
We both are 4th generation Montanans,long time residents of Missoula and
working professionals. Should someone need a caretaker for their family
property, or while they travel or take a leave from work, we come with two
tool belts ready to tackle just about any scenario that might come up!

All of our animals have passed and can take good care of yours, if needed.
We don't have kids to take fishing or boating, so weekends are pretty quiet!

Please contact/text 1-406-220-1411 for references and any questions you
might want to ask.
Or email me at kate at tanrg.com

Thank you, Kate