[MCN] Pop-Up Bike Shop in Caras Park Wednesday

Bob Giordano mist at strans.org
Tue Mar 22 17:59:52 EDT 2016

Greetings,

As part of the Free Cycles and MIST campaign to buy 2 acres and a 28,000
sq. ft. building in the heart of Missoula, we are setting up a 'pop-up
bicycle shop' in Caras Park for 10am to 6pm on Wednesday, March 23rd.

Activities include free bike tune ups (esp. oil and air), 'SupportTheBike'
sculpture building and photos of you supporting your bike with a
#SupportTheBike sign on your frame. Please drop by even if only to say
Hello.

The event is also a launch for our new on-line effort to raise 1.1 million
dollars by May 8th (Mother's Day).
https://www.crowdrise.com/supportthebike

We've been at our current location 11 years, have deep roots and are ready
to grow!  Gaining the property would strengthen core programs, add 3 more
programs and help create a world-class bicycling system.

Thanks for your support,

--
Bob Giordano, Director
Free Cycles Missoula