[MCN] Montana COMMUTER CHALLENGE !

Kris kris at bikewalkmontana.org
Mon May 2 18:39:44 EDT 2016

Greetings!

We've only just begun!  If you haven't heard of the Montana Commuter
Challenge, it's a month long event inviting you to walk or cycle for
transportation as you and yours travel to work or school.  It's not too late
to sign up at: mtcommuterchallenge.org.  You may register as a team or
individual.

As of this moment we have logged:

Hurray for our participants!  Please consider joining today!

Apologies that my equipment previously sent an empty e by itself.

Best,

Kris Keller

Development

Bike Walk Montana

PO Box 584

Helena, MT 59624

406-449-2787

 <mailto:kris at bikewalkmontana.org> kris at bikewalkmontana.org

Become a member of Bike Walk Montana today:

 <http://www.bikewalkmontana.org/get-involved/membership/>
http://www.bikewalkmontana.org/get-involved/membership/