[MCN] New Exhibit Opens May 14th at the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula!

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Fri May 6 14:46:56 EDT 2016

New Exhibit Opens May 14th at the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula!

"Collecting Missoula: A Look Inside the HMFM Collection"

Come out and join us on Saturday, May 14th from 12:00pm-4:00pm as we
dedicate Collecting Missoula, the exciting new exhibit in the HMFM Heath
Gallery.

*	A ribbon cutting will take place at Noon
*	Treats and beverages will be available
*	Special "behind-the-scenes" tours will be offered all afternoon.

*	These tours will be available every half hour. Guests are welcome to
sign up when they arrive for the opening.

Don't miss this fascinating opportunity to see what really goes on behind
the scenes in HMFM's curious collection.

We hope to see you on May 14th from Noon - 4pm!

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on our events and exhibit openings!

"History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!"
--- Lord Acton