[MCN] seeking 2 Bedroom apartment

Omalley, Jerry jerry.omalley at mso.umt.edu
Tue May 24 13:20:48 EDT 2016

Hi,
My wife and I along with our well-mannered cat are looking for a quiet, clean/modern, 2 bedroom, 1 - 1.5 bathroom apartment or townhouse. We have excellent tenant references from Professional Property Management (10+ years as tenants in their townhomes next to the Elk Foundation). We would prefer a top floor apartment to avoid the sound from an apartment above us. We are great tenants and very good neighbors.  We would be happy to continue living in the unit we currently occupy, but the owners are selling it and we prefer to rent at this time. We will probably need to relocate by the end of next month (June 2016).

Jerry O'Malley
Creative Director - Marketing
UM Dining
Lommasson Center Room #145