[MCN] Local Food Startup Seeking Garage/Warehouse Space

Stephen Hodgdon sbhodgdon at gmail.com
Tue May 31 18:23:39 EDT 2016

Hello again. I'm working to develop a local food product and I need space
to work on production before going live, which will hopefully be in time
for next summer's farmers market. I need room for an 8x8 or thereabouts
walk-in cooler, that will probably be about 8' tall. I'll just need regular
120v power, two outlets would be ideal. Please let me know if you have
something and I can provide more detail about the product and my needs.
Thanks all.

Steve