[MCN] MUD Tool Library Volunteer & Subs Orientation

Ellie Costello mudprojectdirector at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 16:23:18 EDT 2016

*MUD Project Tool Library Volunteer & Subs Orientation @ MUD, 1527 Wyoming
St.*
*Monday, Nov 7. Two sessions: 3:30pm and 5:30pm*
We're hosting a Tool Library Orientation on Monday, Nov 7 for those who
would like to get more involved at MUD. The goal of this orientation is to
familiarize all volunteers with our Tool Library procedures and, for those
already pretty knowledgeable about how things are done, to train up a
couple subs who can run the show for a Tool Library shift when a Librarian
is out for the day. Come either at 3:30pm or 5:30pm to get oriented, then
stick around to see how things are done while the TL is open. Please join
us!

*Ellie Costello*
MUD Project Organizational Director
www.mudproject.org