[MCN] For Immediate Release - Historical Museum's Annual Book Sale!

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Wed Nov 2 17:41:34 EDT 2016

Friends of the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula's Annual Used Book Sale
Extravaganza!

November in Missoula means shorter days, longer nights and thousands of
books to read! Where to start? How about the Historical Museum at Fort
Missoula's Annual Used Book Sale Extravaganza!

Starting Thursday, November 10th and running through Sunday, November 13th,
you will be able to browse our stacks of pre-sorted selections and create
your own unique collection of reading material for those long Missoula
winters.

Hours have been extended!

November 10th through the 13th

Thursday:  10:00am - 7:00pm

Friday:  10:00am - 5:00pm

Saturday:  10:00am - 5:00pm

Sunday:  10:00am - 2:00pm

Sunday is also Super Bargain Bag Day with books going for $10 a bag! (Bags
are provided)

Books are priced at the incredibly low price of $1.50 an inch. (Specialty
books are not included in the per inch or bag sale pricing. But they are
still a great deal!)

We accept cash and checks.  This year we will have an ATM on site!

Special this year, the first 500 attendees get a Commemorative Bookmark
created by a local artist!

Book Sale Location:

Heritage Hall (Northern Rockies Heritage Center)

30 Fort Missoula Road

Your purchase supports your community's museum.  All proceeds fund the
museum's new exhibits, restoration and preservation of historic buildings,
and creating educational programming for all ages.

Thank you to our sponsors: K Design Marketing, Cherry Creek Radio, Pepsi,
Frame of Mind-  Custom Framing and Art Gallery, Missoula Office City, The
Jack FM, and Trail 103.3.

Buy a book and make history happen!

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on events and exhibit openings!

"History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!"
--- Lord Acton