[MCN] We have a room open for a housemate

Karen Slobod karenslobod at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 02:14:45 EST 2016

The Chalet is a big, lovely house in the Rattlesnake, which is in the north
hills of Missoula. For photos:
http://missoula.craigslist.org/apa/5866505598.html
<http://missoula.craigslist.org/roo/5854171129.html>

The current age range is from mid-30s to 50s. The group consists of a
teacher at Peas Farm, an urban planner, an Environmental Studies PHD
student, and a professional rock and mountain climber. If you like to
garden, we have vegetable beds. The open floor plan and warm atmosphere
have made for lots of memorable dinners. We recycle, eat some meals
together spontaneously, and everyone pitches in to keep this special house
tidy. The Chalet is generally a peaceful place. In the summer you are more
likely to hear a bicyclists' whoosh then hear a car going by. Hiking trails
into the Rattlesnake Wilderness start at the beginning of our street. The
Chalet is 10 minutes to downtown by car, or about 3 miles.

There are wood floors, cathedral ceilings, a fireplace, views of the entire
valley, large windows all around, three stories, two decks, and often, a
deer or two in the backyard. The bedroom available french doors to the back
deck, bamboo floors, and a Scandinavian credenza.

490 per month; plus last month's rent for deposit. We split the cost of
utilities and a cleaning person who comes once a month. It's a non-smoking
house. We love animals, but no pets please because we have a cat named
Murry already.
Thanks!
Karen           karenslobod at gmail.com

​​