[MCN] Looking for a 3br House

Daniel Fleming daniel at ecologyproject.org
Thu Nov 10 14:57:56 EST 2016

My name is Daniel Fleming and I am the Program Assistant at Ecology Project
International here in Missoula. We are a non-profit that empowers youth to
take an active role in conservation by partnering students with students in
the field. One of our program sites is in the Greater Yellowstone
Ecosystem. We bring in instructors from around the country to teach our
students on these courses and as one of the perks for instructors we
provide them housing during the winter and summer program season. If you
have a home for rent in the Missoula area I would love to chat with you!
Feel free to reach out to me at 721-8784 or daniel at ecologyproject.org.
Thanks!

--
Daniel Fleming