[MCN] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: It's a Dolly Holiday! @ The Historical Museum

Development Director developmentdirector at montana.com
Tue Nov 15 14:03:26 EST 2016

It’s a Dolly Holiday!

Holiday Open House at the Historical Museum

Sunday, November 20th — Noon to 4:00pm

It’s that time of year again when the collections and exhibit department
puts on our festive hats and gets ready for our Annual Holiday Exhibit
extravaganza!

The Holiday Open Houses at HMFM have explored homesteading winters and
enjoyed hot chocolate in the homestead cabin, peered at some of the
teeny-tiniest miniatures from within the collection, cuddled some fuzzy
teddy bears and even taken pictures with Santa on the locomotive.

This year our Annual Holiday exhibit will feature HMFM’s collection of
nearly two hundred dolls. You’ll find everything from Barbie to Nancy dolls,
from corn husk to porcelain, and everything in between!

*        A visit from Santa 1pm — 3pm

*        Games, crafts, and fun activities for all ages

*        Find our wily elf to be entered in a raffle

*        New Exhibit with over 200 Dolls from HMFM’s collection

*        Treats and Cocoa provided by The Trough Deli!

*        Family fun for all ages

*        Free admission for all, but we suggest bringing a new or gently
used children’s Toy for our Toys for Tots Gift Drive.

Thank you to our sponsor The Olde Dairy / The Trough Deli!

For more information contact the Historical Museum at Fort Missoula.
406-728-3476 or ftmslamuseum at montana.com <mailto:ftmslamuseum at montana.com> .

Sláinte,

Jessie

Jessie Rogers

Development

Historical Museum at Fort Missoula

406-728-3476, ext. 5

Cell: 406-240-3967

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/historical.museum.at.fort.missoula?fref=ts> LIKE
us on Facebook to keep updated on events and exhibit openings!

“History is not a burden on the memory, but an illumination of the soul!”
--- Lord Acton