[MCN] Want to go to Standing Rock?

paul wheaton paul at richsoil.com
Wed Nov 23 12:34:54 EST 2016

A lot of folks from Missoula have gone to the standing rock thing.
Including from my community.

I've been asked a couple dozen times about this, but not from the people
that are going.

Further, I have seen the MCN stuff about it.   I see oodles of stuff on MCN
about all sorts of issues and I wish to suggest a different path.
Something that I think is more effective.

Step 1:   dramatically reduce your own petroleum footprint.

Step 2:   tell millions of others about how to dramatically reduce your own
petroleum footprint.

Here is my first effort from this morning:

https://permies.com/t/60481/reducing-petroleum-footprint