[MCN] Have a beer, save a river!

Kascie Herron kascie.herron at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 14:15:50 EDT 2016

*Please join us for a beer at the North Side Kettlehouse Brewery, tomorrow
night and help protect the rivers you love!*

Every Wednesday, Kettlehouse hosts a Community UNite, and on Oct. 5, $0.50
of every beer purchased goes to American Rivers!

At our event, we will be sharing what we do in Montana to protect our
rivers. You will be able to take action to protect your favorite rivers and
have a chance to win a door prize!

*Event details:*

Northside Kettlehouse Taproom [get directions
<http://act.americanrivers.org/page/m/1c966690/61efc89c/2f4cbb63/6e3cd063/2973438117/VEsE/>
]
313 N 1st St W, Missoula, MT 59802
*Wednesday, October 5, 2016 from 5:00 - 8:00pm*

American Rivers was founded in 1973 with the mission "to protect wild
rivers, restore damaged rivers and conserve clean water for people and
nature.” Just in the last year, and through efforts across the country, our
organization has restored almost 500 miles of rivers through dam removals
or re-operation, preserved a half million acres of riverside land,
protected 140 miles of river through the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act, and
removed 1.6 million pounds of trash through the National River Cleanup.

Here in Montana, we are working with a large coalition of organizations,
businesses and individuals to protect some of our most cherished rivers in
the state through the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act. We need the support of
more Montanans to be successful at achieving protection for the rivers we
love and depend on!

*Come join us tomorrow October 5, have a beer and help save a river!*

For the rivers,

Kascie Herron
American Rivers
Conservation Associate