[MCN] Becoming Fully Alive with Chronic Illness with Betsy Hart

Brian brian at redwillowlearning.org
Tue Oct 11 21:12:23 EDT 2016

Becoming Fully Alive with Chronic Illness with Betsy Hart

Thursdays, October 20-November 17, 12:00-1:00 PM

$100.00 for the 5-Week Course

Sliding scale is available. To apply, contact us at 406-721-0033 or
info at redwillowlearning.org

This course will attempt to regain a sense of hope and inner peace while
living with chronic illness. We'll work with pain management strategies and
explore basic breath practices, balancing activity and repose, and energy
work. We'll also explore attitudes and beliefs around chronic illness as
well as their emotional root causes, the role of diet in managing
inflammation, and the power of forgiveness and of prayer.